Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Music Today:What Kesha Could Be Doing to Your Brain.

So my sister was on the internet when she came across this article. She decided to show it to me and it's very interesting. I'll put the link at the end. So some scientists from Columbia University conducted a study over 6 months. They did it with 12 monkeys. Okay, so each group of monkeys listened to Kesha one hour a day for one week. I think you all know what they played, We R Who We R, Tik Tok, Your Love Is My Drug. The monkeys were actually taught how to push a button to express their opinion on the song, yeah, that sounds like fun. You won't believe what the monkeys do next. After seconds of listening to Blah, Blah, Blah, the monkeys didn't appear to happy. They put their feces on the speakers and hurling themselves at the cage walls. (Sort of how I always feel about pop[jk,but seriously]). The other groups of monkeys listened to other pop singers though, like, Justin Beiber, Avril Lavigne<3, and John Mayer. All the monkeys were injected with a drug that impaired the brain. The Ke$ha Monkeys had higher brain abnormalities than the others. The Beiber Monkeys were a close second though. So I'd choose a new artist to dance to. Tell me what you think!
http://www.theleakywiki.com/headlines/entertainment/item/119-scientists-say-keshas-music-causes-brain-damage.html

No comments:

Post a Comment